Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's here! (Subtitle: Excuse me while I dork out for a minute)

It's finally here! A new flavor of frosting ice cream, or perhaps the 4th season of The Wire on DVD you might ask? Even better-- the long anticipated re-launch of the GlobalGiving website. And to quote everyone's favorite heiress, it's hot.

Awesome colors, more featured projects, a dynamic homepage, cleaner navigation and browsing...I warned you I would be dorking out. And one new feature I've already put to use is a super cute badge right on this blog (for a good time, click on the rainbow in the top right corner). Tons of badges to choose from-- get one for your blogger, typepad, facebook, etc here.

And just 'cause I love the new site doesn't mean that you agree, so check it out and let me know what you think-- we're going to continue adding more features and improvements so would love to hear feedback from anyone slightly less biased than someone who works there :)

In the meantime, I'll be sitting at work hitting refresh just to watch the pretty pictures change.

UPDATE: I'm not the only one dorking out over the new GlobalGiving site-- check out Katya Andresen's Nonprofit Marketing Blog. She even has before and after screenshots!

UPDATE # 2: On Philanthropy jumps on the bandwagon too!

No comments: